Community Development Programs
The Company is committed to supporting social progress and growing with the communities. Masmindo has developed four main areas for community engagement and support: education, health, infrastructure, and economic empowerment.
- Donate funding for the construction of an elementary school in Boneposi Village. The school was officially declared as a Provincial School in 2018.
- Provide assistance for school supplies, and financial support for teachers and students in nearby communities on a regular basis.
- Donate masks and biohazard suits and provide educational programs about COVID-19 to prevent its spread.
- Donate medical supplies to local medical clinics.
- Support programs to educate parents and the vaccination of children in the surrounding communities.
- Supports healthy diet initiatives by donating food supplements to pregnant mothers and babies
- Develop sanitation facilities in the surrounding communities.
- Employees' medical check-ups and hepatitis B vaccination.
- Support free medical treatment for eight villages in the surrounding Awak Mas Project.
- Donate staple food packages for the elderly in eight nearby villages.
Repair of roads, bridges, rice field irrigation channels, and build clean water facilities.
- Empowerment of women groups in five villages through a traditional snack program for campsite employees.
- Provide assistance for two art studios, Maddika Bua & Maddika Ulosalu.
- Prioritisation of the purchase of supplies from the surrounding communities.